Motivational Presentations by Amy Lindgren
Amy Lindgren, founder and president of Prototype Career Service, is known for her motivating, witty, practical presentations on issues relating to the workplace and careers. All presentations, from keynotes to daylong sessions, are customized and include take-home materials for future reference. They are well-suited to professional association meetings, national conferences, retreats and other events where learning and entertainment go hand-in-hand.
Amy's impressive background includes:
- National employment columnist since 1995
- Author of the Pocket Job Series
- Frequent commentator on public and commercial radio programs
- Presenter of hundreds of workshops and seminars
- Creator of the Regional Training Institute for Job Search Professionals
- Creator of the Job Club Leaders' Network
Amy's less-impressive credentials include:
- Employed at more than 50 jobs
- Fired five times, laid off even more
- Creator of two failed small businesses
You won't find a more knowledgeable, down-to-earth, humorous speaker on the subject of careers - she's got stories to tell!
To schedule a session
To schedule a session, or learn more about these topics, contact us and we will work with you to shape the topic, session length and level of participant interaction you need to make your event a success. Fees are based on session length and location.