A curriculum vita, also called a CV or a vita (pronounced vee-tah), is traditionally requested of professionals in fields such as medicine, academia, and psychology. Compared to a resume, the CV is very lengthy and detailed, and places particular emphasis on education. Some people have both a CV and a resume, depending on the types of positions they are considering.
At Prototype Career Service, the CV service includes
The standard curriculum vita package is $495. Additional fees for addenda or hourly services (such as cover letter writing) may apply. Future revisions are completed at an hourly rate, which is currently $145. Payment is accepted via cash, check, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard.
- An in-person (or telephone) meeting to discuss your experience, training and skills as well as your job search strategy and current job goals
- An analysis of the best CV format, style and emphasis, including the possibility of using addenda
- Development of your CV, including a draft process that includes your feedback
- A printed package that includes copies on high quality paper, with matching envelopes and stationery. The package also includes clean originals for faxing or photocopying.
- Storage of paper and electronic copies of your CV, for your convenience
- A complimentary set of the Pocket Job Series books